dead link

Leave a comment, if there is any link that does not work

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

The Fabulous Budapest Gambit by Victor Moskalenko

Welcome to the magical world of the Budapest Gambit! The general idea of this book is to analyse many of the aspects of this fabulous opening: its history, statistics, variations. resources, middlegames. endings and. last but not least, its players.
I have tried to create a dynamic book that will help discover the secrets and the mysterious spirit of a complex opening. In each thematic introduction, and within each annotated game of the book, readers will find much useful strategic and tactical advice and instructions for both colours. The analyses of the carefully chosen games show possible improvements in lines that have not been deeply explored yet.
When I began to my study of this subject. I had not hoped that my discoveries would be so interesting. Like many other players. I had been quite sceptical about the Budapest Gambit. But as I went on. I realized that my initial suspicions were not justified. What's more, this gambit can surprise any player who is not sufficiently prepared. even at the highest level.
I hope this book will serve as a support to the fans of the Budapest Gambit. Taking advantage of this moment, 1 would like to congratulate all chess players with a combative and romantic style. I hope that the idea of this gambit stays alive, and that it will continue to be used to fight players with a defensive style who never dare to undertake combinations.
I would like to thank the New In Chess team for their help in publishing this project,keeping a creative and friendly atmosphere throughout the process.
And thanks above all to my daughter Liudmila and my wife Tatiana for helping me finish this work successfully.
The game begins, gentlemen - good luck!    Greetings    to    all!

                                                                                   Grandmaster Viktor Moskalenko. Barcelona


Get the ebook and bonus Opening PGN Budapest Gambit 
From here:  

No comments:

Post a Comment